The Grade 4 Camp

2 weeks a go me and my classmates went on camp it looked so fun .i looked around   then we got our  room mates they are Myles, Conner, Seth and me. The teacher gave us 45 minutes to unpack the bags then we bottle flipped for 35 minutes we trued to landed caps we trued it for 5 minutes then we got our beds i seeped down bunk and Seth seeped top bunk then the whistle went we all went to the hall then the teacher said we are going to show you around the place and tall you the rules of the place.
when we were don the people how wok at the place they played a game with its called S.T.O.P then they say STOP you stop and do not  move our you go back to the beginning i dint win but it was fun.
then we had free time we went in the woods and made forts for 1 hour i was leader for my team they made me leader there were 11 of us  in my team it was a big fort then the whistle went  we run for the woods to the hall. then we went on the obstacle course it was so fun i loved camp.       














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

charls story

Coding is fun